What are KNX building systems?
KNX (formerly EIB) is the established standard for the intelligent networking of modern building systems worldwide, in accordance with EN 50090 and ISO/IEC 14543. KNX manages things like heating, lighting, blinds, ventilation and security in one system, is easy to install and improves the human environment, security and profitability ("intelligent living").
What are the benefits of KNX?
- Reduced cabling needs; reprogramming rather than rebuilding
- Covers all manufacturers
- Just one system for all applications in the area covered - simplified installation effort
- Interfaces to other systems available (ISDN, existing control systems for heating and lighting, SPS controls)
- Feedback via alert systems or TV
- High level of interference protection, EMC tested, no system downtime
INTEA can run manufacturer-independent KNX courses in an INTEA training centre or on your own premises. Our certified KNX trainer and engineer, Hermann Kircheis, has many years of experience in the field of technical training.
A special service offered by Mr Kircheis is a telephone hotline, which participants can use free of charge upon completing the course - and receiving the KNX certificate.