In accordance with the EU Block Exemption Regulation (BER), INTEA monitors compliance with service and quality standards in dealerships and independent workshops. Our customers are automotive manufacturers and importers whose goal is to maintain professional and customer-focused standards in their businesses and to promote brand values on the shop floor.
The following project steps are required in preparation for the audit:
- Drawing up and defining standards, or expanding and amending existing standards
- Agreeing the wording to ensure that the questions can be audited, i.e. clearly answered "yes" or "no"
- Producing an audit sheet
- Deploying the audit sheet in a pilot project
- Analysing the pilot and finalising the audit sheet
- Running a workshop with all project staff to assure that consistent assessments and procedures are applied by the auditors
Where required, we can plan the audits and follow-up audits and use INTEA consultants to carry them out. For ease of reviewing the audit results, we recommend using a project database.